The UCF Knights (2-0) and the Louisville Cardinals (1-1) meet in college football action at Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky. The Cardinals (on the moneyline to win) and the Knights ( ) match up on September 17, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the matchup by bookmakers.
Before placing a bet on this game, read this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 14, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Louisville Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Louisville Defense
|Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|49.5 (5)||Points/Gm||23.0 (72)|
|622.0 (2)||Yards/Gm||402.0 (95)|
|349.5 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||265.0 (102)|
|272.5 (11)||Rush Yards/Gm||137.0 (70)|
|8.6 (45)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (100)|
|6.1 (13)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (84)|
|57.1% (10)||3rd Down %||28.6% (25)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|3 (83)||Sacks||2 (58)|
Louisville Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Louisville Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|27.0 (84)||Points/Gm||22.5 (68)|
|351.0 (83)||Yards/Gm||281.0 (32)|
|194.5 (87)||Pass Yards/Gm||259.0 (101)|
|156.5 (72)||Rush Yards/Gm||22.0 (2)|
|6.1 (100)||Yards/Pass||5.8 (41)|
|4.1 (76)||Yards/Rush||1.1 (2)|
|33.3% (95)||3rd Down %||37.9% (79)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||0 (113)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The 349.5 passing yards per game the Knights average ranks them ninth in the FBS, while the 265.0 the Cardinals allow ranks them 102nd in college football.
- UCF’s offense ranks second in the FBS in yards per game (622.0), while Louisville ranks 95th in yards allowed (402.0).
- The Cardinals allow 4.3 yards per rushing attempt (84th in the FBS). The Knights are 13th in rushing, averaging 6.1 per carry.
- UCF has the fifth-ranked offense in the FBS (49.5 points per game), and will be up against Louisville’s 72nd-ranked defense (23.0 ppg).
When Louisville Has The Ball
- The Cardinals average 4.1 yards per carry (76th in college football) compared to the 1.1 per rushing attempt the Knights allow (second in the FBS).
- UCF allows 22.0 rushing yards per game (second in the FBS). Louisville’s running game ranks 72nd in college football (156.5).
- The Knights’ defense has zero sacks (15th-fewest in the FBS). The Cardinals have conceded two sacks to rank 51st in college football.
- Louisville averages 6.1 yards per pass attempt (100th in the FBS) compared to the 5.8 per pass UCF allows (41st in college football).
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- The Knights have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- The Knights have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
Louisville Betting Trends And Insights
- The Cardinals have not covered the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- The Cardinals lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel leads the team with 650 passing yards (325.0 yards per game) and has a 66.7% completion percentage this year (50-of-75) while throwing six touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 107 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 53.5 yards per game.
- Isaiah Bowser has rushed for a team-high 229 yards on 44 attempts (114.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 33 receiving yards on five catches (16.5 yards per game) .
- Jaylon Robinson has eight catches and paces his team with 187 receiving yards (93.5 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Ryan O’Keefe has added 11 receptions for 155 yards.
- This season Brandon Johnson has caught 12 passes for 128 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 64.0 receiving yards per game.
Louisville Players To Watch
- Malik Cunningham leads the team with 374 passing yards (187.0 yards per game) and has a 61.7% completion percentage this year (37-of-60) while throwing two touchdowns with one interception. He also has 108 rushing yards on 29 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 54.0 yards per game.
- Jalen Mitchell has 30 carries for a team-high 139 rushing yards (69.5 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has four catches for 33 receiving yards (16.5 per game).
- Josh Johnson has eight catches, leading his team with 81 yards (40.5 ypg) this season.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has contributed with six catches for 74 yards this year. He puts up 37.0 receiving yards per game.
- Marshon Ford is averaging 28.0 yards per game, racking up five receptions for 56 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from