The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 14-6) will play the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 14-7) in Game 5 of the NBA Finals. The Suns () take on the Bucks ( to win) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, live on ABC. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of July 14, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bucks Betting Odds
Suns vs Bucks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of July 15
Dario Saric: Out For Season (Knee)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
Suns and Bucks Records ATS
- Phoenix has compiled a 55-36-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 26-20 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in 51 of 92 games this season (55.4%).
- Milwaukee holds a losing record ATS this season with 44 wins, 48 losses, and one tie ATS.
- The Bucks manage a 34-33-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4-point underdog.
- 46.2% of Milwaukee’s 93 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks defeated the Suns 109-103 in the last meeting between the teams on July 14, 2021. Khris Middleton scored 40 points to lead the Bucks, and Devin Booker scored 42 points for the Suns. The Bucks covered the spread as 5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 220.5-point over/under after combining to score 212.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/19/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-2.5||233||-141||+118||Regular Season||128-127 PHO|
|2/10/2021||Bucks||Suns||-3.5||228.5||-158||+132||Regular Season||125-124 PHO|
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
- In Phoenix’s matchups this season, the Suns and their opponents have exceeded Saturday’s point total of 218.5 points 50 times (54.3% of opportunities).
- In 69 out of Milwaukee’s 93 games this season (74.2%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Saturday’s matchup.
- The Suns have seen a 222.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bucks’ games this season (229.9 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.4 this season, which is 2.4 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (111).
- This season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 56 times.
- The 118.3-point average implied total on the season for the Bucks is 11.3 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has scored more than 107 points in 78 games this season.
- The Suns are the league’s seventh-highest scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Bucks allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (112.1) in NBA action.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 528 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Bucks have put up 531 more points than their opponents on the year (5.7 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who puts up 25.6 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.9 assists per game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 10.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 26.4.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who grabs 1.4 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is at the top of the Bucks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 28.1 points per game and 11.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- The Milwaukee leader in assists is Jrue Holiday with 6.1 assists per game.
- Holiday’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes is tops from three-point range for the Bucks, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s Holiday has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Brook Lopez is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from