Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The heat waves at the moment are no joke, and we’re wearing garments that will keep Us as cool as possible. What does that mean exactly? All crochet everything! These knit pieces give you so much room to breathe, and they happen to be super stylish as well.
While we were shopping, we decided to go a step further and pick out crochet pieces that you can wear well into the fall. Keep reading to see these versatile finds!
17 Breezy Crochet Pieces That Can Transition Into The Fall
3. This open-front cardigan from Lucky Brand also has a breezy look that you can wear across multiple seasons!
6. This long maxi crochet cover-up from Elan is ideal for the beach, but it will also look fab layered over a dress with ankle booties!
8. This FERBIA ruched crochet sweater is one of our all-time favorite finds, plus it’s excellent for layering!
9. You can wear this Vici Collection crochet top over a bralette in the summer, and with a tight bodysuit and skinny jeans in the fall!
10. This CUPSHE crochet boho cover-up is another perfect piece for layering!
12. Reach for this Free People crochet tank when the heat is too much to handle — and throw a cardigan over it when it’s brisk outside!
13. This long crochet cardigan from River Island has a rose gold touch that we’re living for!
16. This tie-dye cover-up from Elan will look amazing as a crop top when the weather cools down!
17. When it’s hot outside, wear this crochet crop top from BP. to keep cool, and with an open-front sweater in the fall!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!